• Work closely with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, QA, Service Engineer, and UX/UI Designer to make sure the backlog is efficiently planned and occasionally assist in technical discussions with the operation and architecture teams.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
• Proven working experience in software development
• Working experience in iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• A deep familiarity with Swift and Objective-C is fine.
• Experience working in modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, VIPER, MVVM, MVP, CLEAN principals, and TDD
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle