• Research and evaluate vendors (both local and international), summarize findings, and negotiate with them
• Work with legal, finance and procurement team to complete procurement processes
• Serve as a liaison with the central procurement team to collaborate on contract management process
• Provide the business and/or commercial input where it is necessary during contract development process
• Lead and prepare necessary documents for procure software and hardware. This includes RFI, RFP, RFQ, Scope of Work, and contract
• Negotiate contracts and terms of service
• Manage maintenance contracts and renewals
• Maintain positive relationships with vendors to ensure long term support and strategic alignment in product roadmap
• Manage service level agreements by setting up a clear framework to evaluate, verify, and ensure adherence to defined measures.
• Manage dispute and issue when necessary and lead the efforts to resolve the issue
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Business Information System or equivalent.
• 10 years of experience in IT Services, IT Vendor Management, IT Outsourcing, Contracts, SLA/KPI Reporting, or Management Reporting.
• Understand basic computer and network technical terms and familiar with information technology domain
• Understand general business and commercial terms
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge in areas such as procurement, contract management, contract development (with the support by legal), risk management or service delivery processes
• Proven track record of managing large scale projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication with both business (finance, accounting, legal, procurement) and technical (software, hardware, and network) people.
• Able to communicate and present to senior management in English
• Able to manage multiple projects concurrently