UX / UI Designer - True Analytics
True Digital Group (TDG) is a subsidiary of True Corporation, a leading communications conglomerate in Thailand. TDG’s mission is to develop new digital revenue streams for True Corporation as well as facilitate digital transformation of the Thai economy as a whole.
True Analytics, TDG’s Analytics and AI department, is looking for an experienced and creative UX/UI Designer to join our Analytics Product team. Our team’s mandate is to build world-class B2B analytics products on top of True’s unique data platform. You will be joining a diverse, multi-cultural team dedicated to growing True Analytics’ presence in the Thai market.
As UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience and interface design for our B2B Analytics Products. Your role is extremely important for our team’s success and ensuring product adoption as well as customer satisfaction. You will be in the exciting position to work with a world-class team, building and launching first-in-market B2B analytics products.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a passion for analytics products and solutions, and will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Responsible for delivering the best user experience and interface design for the Analytics Products
- Develop, own, and implement new user interface designs as well as optimize existing designs
Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, processflows, and prototypes
- Continuously gather and evaluate requirements, create prototypes, and test for intuitively and experience
- Deliver best-in-class designs by combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements, business requirements, and potential technical limitations
- Work closely with the Product Owners, Data Scientists, Engineers and Business teams to ensure the goals and objectives of each product are integrated in your designs
- Clearly articulate concepts and ideas to relevant stakeholders throughout the design and development process
- Conduct ongoing research and stay up-to-date with industry and competitor trends, and share insights and learnings across the Analytics team
- Minimum 3 years of full-time experience as a UX/Interaction designer for digital or web-based products; in-house designer experience highly preferred
- Can think at all layers, from product design, to interaction, to beautiful pixels
- Must have previous exposure to with Agile development methodology
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering compelling products in a high growth, fast pace rapidly changing environment
- Great ownership and collaborative mindset to ship products
- Data-driven designer with great A/B Testing and research knowledge
You’re more concerned with the ‘why’ than the ‘how’
- Proficient in creating wireframes, UX design tools and prototyping (e.g., Sketch, Framer, InVision, Adobe design tools, etc.)
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrate your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), Graphic Design, or related
- Experience in B2B UX/UI design is a strong plus
- We value our employees, and have the mission to attract and retain exceptional talent. We will work in a truly agile way and have no time for finger pointing and politics, instead we learn from mistakes and celebrate successes as a team.
- We will provide a training and coaching program to all our team members, tailored to your development needs and aspirations. This can cover a wide range of skills, like mastering new technologies, further developing your skills in presenting to a range of audiences or supporting you to grow in a leadership position.
- For the right talent, we offer a generous and more than competitive package.