• Life cycle management the private/public cloud / containers and VMs server/infrastructure and related platforms such as Redhat Openshift, AWS.
• Implement, manage and maintain support the automation workflows for deployment
• Performance management and capacity planning.
• Incident handling and problem solving.
• Able to support out of office hours
• Contribute ideas and researching (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience.
• Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• At least 1 years of experiences in System Engineer, System Administrator for Windows, Unix, Linux operating system
• Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
• Have knowledge in streaming technologies.
• Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g. Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
• Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
• Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box,Docker,K8s)
• Experience with monitoring systems
• Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
• Have knowledge scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
• Have knowledge networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)