Solution Delivery Manager
- Providing leadership and direction to the delivery team and serve as the point of contact for solution delivery, client training, ensuring our solutions meet a high level of quality that achieves client satisfaction.
- Working closely with Business Development, Account Management, and Technical Team in understanding client needs, budget and resourcing.
- Overseeing solution lifecycle planning and progress monitoring, including budget and milestones.
- Manage the completion of projects, tasks, timelines and deliverables across multi-functional teams.
- Responsible for the implementation of an SLA management process to handle operational issues for solutions in production.
- Providing support and participates in the change control, risk management processes for the team and organization.
- Facilitating an environment that fosters positive team dynamics and culture.
- Working closely with Technical Leads and facilitates technical planning & implementation plan for the solution tech stack.
- Managing all technical implementation of the solution tech stack from inception to maintenance/closure.
- Ensuring regular review of technical processes to maintain efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Support the management of pilot initiatives within the IT Production Operations functions.
- Coaches the team members in self-management and cross-functionality.
- Facilitates currency and quality in the team's ways-of-work, including Definition of Done.
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as Solution Delivery Manager/IT Manager.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in healthcare provider/hospital projects as Project Manager or - - Team Leader on implement/upgrade of Enterprise Application and Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of consumer/enterprise health and wellness products and services would be advantages.
- Good communication around issues and opportunities – get things done, make things happen.
- Collaborating with business users and building a personal relationship.
- Good verbal and written communication skill in Thai and English.