Architecture and Leadership:
• Own and design Solutions and Software Architecture for assigned technical areas
• Define technology strategy for assigned products
• Assist Business Teams with technical enquiries, like budget estimations, vendor evaluation & management, etc.
• Drive technical initiatives and implementations, ensure they are complete and meet company’s needs.
• Solve technical challenges: integrations, scalability, availability, performance, reliability, security, compliances etc.
• Be involved with hands-on work, assist other teams with code ideation and review when necessary.
• Document the Solutions in diagrams, documents and presentations, ensure their enrichment and consistency.
• Communicate and present the solutions to various stakeholder and to business.
Collaboration with Stakeholders & Contributions:
• Collaborate and engage with stakeholders to find and implement solutions: PO, technical teams, EA and Security.
• Contribute into roadmaps and product strategic initiatives working closely with Product Owners and Business.
• Lead and mentor less experienced technology specialists.
• Contribute into the Enterprise Technology Governance definition.
Quality Governance & Innovation:
• Ensure that the quality of products and deliverables is consistently high.
• Perform investigation of problems and propose solutions to solve them.
• Conduct technical audits and risk assessments, plan and eliminate technical debts.
• Conduct and perform R&D, PoC, investigation, analysis, prototyping and innovation work
Qualifications / Skills
• Excellent oral and written communication in English
• Strong leadership, collaborative management style and soft skills
• Strategic thinking and risk-averse
• Advance analytical and problem-solving skills
• Quality-oriented mindset, attention to details
• Ability to work independently and under indirect supervision
• Ability to take decisions and find compromises between stakeholders
• Ability to prepare well-structured and good looking diagrams, documentation, presentations and other materials
• Good presentation skills