True Digital Group (True Analytics) is looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join our team. We’re seeking a highly skilled service engineer, who is comfortable with backend development, including frameworks and third-party libraries. This person will participate in developing and maintaining web applications according to business requirements.
• Define the technical designs and solutions which meet functional and non-functional requirements, including quality, security, and performance, within a committed timeline.
• Capable of writing code, testing code, automating tests and deployment.
• Manage the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software applications, including code development and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
• Propose solutions to complex problems that are in keeping with the existing system architecture.
• Provide estimates for tasks, including design, development and testing.
• Fixing and performance tuning the services.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams of product and development to deliver workflows and product features.
• At least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Management Information System or equivalent experience.
• At least 2 years of IT experience in software development in developing client/server applications.
• Experience developing and consuming web-based RESTful APIs with Java Spring Framework and their ecosystem, familiar with Scala AKKA, NodeJs is plus.
• Experience with common development toolset Git and Docker.
• Experience with CI/CD.
• Understanding SDLC methodologies SCRUM and Agile.
• Participate in performance code reviews and troubleshoot development issue Familiar with software design patterns, architectural design patterns but also know where to be dogmatic and where to be pragmatic and able to make tradeoffs when required.
• Eager to learn and understand the domain, the business side of the company.
• Familiarity with Cloud, Kubernetes and NoSQLs is a plus.
• Good communication in English.