Senior Product Owner (International Product)
We are looking for a Product Owner to join and help drive our digital experience for the international business division. This is a sizable area of opportunity and we are looking for a high-energy candidate that can help us win in this space.
You will manage our core customer-facing experience, work with stakeholders in multiple countries, and prioritize the work to maximize the benefits for overall international business. You should understand a variety of front-end technologies and backend services sufficiently to be able to manage or write user stories for multiple delivery squads in both areas.
We would prefer someone who has prior experience in ethnographic research with strong empathy to understand users and stakeholders from various cultural backgrounds.
As part of True Digital Group, you will join a strong product team that oversees a large portfolio of products, including the international product platform that you will be a part of. We are not a standard telco group and we work cross-functionally as one team driving the same goal. We are a flat product team that appreciates collaboration, feedback, and data, to help inform ourselves on what’s next to improve.
• Manage international product experience roadmap, focusing mainly on localizations with minimal country-specific customizations, and ensure alignment with the overall international product roadmap
• Manage product backlog in close collaboration with multiple local market business teams to ensure alignment with local team strategies and initiatives
• Execute customer research sessions regularly with actual users or potential users in markets, in-person or remotely, to ensure delivery of the right product to our customers
• Manage prioritization of development work to ensure maximum impact, with a good balance between short-term urgency and long-term strategy
• Manage a development squad, run ceremonies, and keep the team motivated
• Partner with headquarter product colleagues to identify potentially reusable technology that fits with international business strategies to minimize delivery effort
• Plan product and experimental releases with success criteria, monitor results, reflect and improve by being data driven and customer focused
• Be obsessed with constant improvement, scalability, reusability, and operational excellence
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, analysis, economic or related field, Master degree is preferable
over 5 years’ experience with strategy, digital marketing, channels management, digital goods campaigns and promotions
Proven success in the fast-paced environment
Strong attention to deadlines with growth mindset
Great presentation skill in Thai and English
Knowledge of relevant markets and trends