Senior Product Owner (Commerce)
We are looking for a seasoned Product leader to join and help drive the digital experience for our new division. This is a tremendous area of opportunity and we are looking for a high-energy candidate that can help us win in this space. You will have strong ownership over adoption, feature prioritization, solution architecture, and system quality. Deeply understand what a product owner is and the value we provide to an organization while also evangelizing this function within the company.
As part of True Digital, you will join a new team in an entirely new division of the company. By partnering cross-functionally, you will work to shape the vision for this experience and build new app and website features that have a real impact in the market. Lead a team on our flagship experience to success by always evangelizing the customer and using data to drive decisions
• Define the short and long-term product strategy manifesting in an actionable roadmap.
• Ability to manage senior stakeholders ensuring they are aligned and share the vision and goals you and the team are driving towards.
• Define clear KPIs that map directly to core visions and identify tracking and measurement processes to ensure the team is working towards the correct vision.
• Manage a team of product owners allowing them to constantly improve and deliver the most impactful solutions to the market.
• Ability to interpret customer pain-points and translate those into actionable product features following agile methodologies.
• Partner with external teams ensuring a shared and collaborative effort is taking place across marketing, content, dev and design.
• Be obsessed with constant improvement, organizational health, and operational excellence
• Proven ability of driving change within large scale organizations while also bringing people along for the journey.
Experience & Education
• 7+ years in a product or engineering role, 5 years acceptable if a masters degree or experience in high growth companies exists.
• Degree with a focus on technical skills such as Comp-Sci, MIS or related field highly desired
• Solid understanding of software development lifecycle principles.
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and partner across complex organizations to drive results at scale.
• Analytical rigor in decision making, able to immerse in data and identify key trends, opportunities and risks.
• Ability to maintain a fine balance between business priorities and development capacity
• Experience with social commerce, affiliate marketing, merchants, finance, and data analysis will be a competitive advantage.
• Proven track record of shipping high-impact customer facings product solutions.