Senior Legal Counsel | Merger & Acquisition
Be A Part Of TDG
We aim to be an integral part of Thai consumers’ everyday digital activities. As the leading figure in this field, our highest objectives are to deliver integrated digital lifestyle, point and pay, and enable technology service provider in Thailand with regional presence. With our merchants covering all facets of daily lifestyle and transactions, we firmly believe that our key target of being the prime digital media and telco ecosystem is within our reach.
Why Join Us?
To us, the word digital does not merely translates to technology, but it signifies something far more revolutionary and life-changing. As a start up corporation, we have prime leaders and experts from various industries that seek to enhance you professionally and grow together as a company. Accompanied by creative and data-minded specialists, we believe in extraordinary happenings.
• Provides legal support in conjunction with Strategy & Corporate Development Team and Business Unit Teams for expansion of True Digital Group businesses via strategic investments
• Responsible for all legal aspects of True Digital Group’s investment and other strategic transactions from initial indication of interest, due diligence, negotiation, to execution of definitive documents, closing, and post-closing legal support
• Responsible for reviewing, negotiating, conducting and overseeing due diligence, supervising external legal counsel, and drafting legal transactional documents (i.e. term sheet, LOI, share subscription agreement, share purchase agreement, shareholders’ agreement, strategic collaboration agreement)
• Providing clear and practical legal and commercial advice and opinion, legal research and update in all legal aspects of business operation, activities, and potential legal issues
• Reviewing and drafting business contracts and legal documents relating to the company business, as and when required
• Thai nationality with fluency in reading, writing & speaking Thai language
• At least Bachelor's Degree in Law from an accredited university with strong academic credentials
• Over 7 years of legal experience as an in-house lawyer with international business/environment and/or in an international law firm and adept in handling domestic and cross-border transaction on the buy-side in private transactions
• Over 5 years of experience with mergers and acquisitions transactions or venture capital investments, substantial drafting experience, be able to lead closings and handle diligence for deals.
• Strong legal experience in corporate and commercial matters
• Experience in media, information technology, and digital service industry is a plus
• Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines and time pressure
• Superior organizational skills, including ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
• Excellent collaboration skills working as a team in a cross-functional environment
• Professional communication skills in English – reading, writing & speaking