Senior Data Scientist (Campaign Analytics)
- Create customized user persona leads or target customer groups and process ad-hoc data requests for campaigns marketing function.
- Develop conversion behavior analysis according to different business dimensions (demographics, location, behavior, interest, etc.), interpret results and identify potential recommendations to be shared with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Campaigns, Product and Sales teams to build audience segments and provide Post campaign insights to find key drivers of conversion.
- Explore new approaches to improve existing segments and present data, e.g develop Propensity models to generate leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or other areas that are highly quantitative.
- At Least 2-3 years of experience working with large datasets or in a high-paced startup environment is highly desirable.
- Experience with statistical programming languages (e.g., Python, R, pandas) and database software (e.g., SQL, PySpark)
- Knowledge in statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression) and machine learning is good to have but not necessary.
- Strong analytical problem-solving capabilities.