• Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
• Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
• Estimate and create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
• Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
• Help product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
• Act as a coach and facilitate team members in Agile practices. Ensure the correct use of scrum process
• Bachelor degrees in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational and problem solving skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Experience in Agile practices is a preferred.
• Project Management or Agile Certification is a plus