Quality Assurance (Tester)
• Develop test plans, test scope, review test cases, identify quality risks, and communicate status to ensure that the product meets specified business requirements.
• Create and maintain automation-testing script.
• Identify and evaluate new technologies for testing purposes
• Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements for testing
• Discuss and clarify issue and requirement with project team, including product owner, project manager, software development, system management
• Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value
• Proven working experience in Software Testing/ Quality Assurance/Software Programing
• Experiences in test automation i.e., Junit, OCUnit, Mock frameworks, SOAPUI, Robot Framework, Selenium, Cucumber
• Understanding of general concepts in testing web-based and / or mobile applications
• Experiences with Agile methodology, TDD, BDD is an advantage
• Experiences with Jenkins Continuous Integration tool is an advantage
• Experiences with Python, HTML, CSS is an advantage
• Ability to identify and escalate issues in a timely manner
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to the team's schedules and goals
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills, service-minded, enthusiastic, self-learning, able to work under pressure, hard-working
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Have positive attitude and be open-minded.
• Have a strong sense of ownership which drives you to find ways to do things better, faster, and more effective