QPulse Operations Manager, True Analytics
True Digital Group (TDG)
is a subsidiary of True Corporation, a leading communications conglomerate in Thailand. TDG’s mission is to develop new digital revenue streams for True Corporation as well as facilitate digital transformation of the Thai economy as a whole.
True Analytics, TDG’s Analytics and AI department, is looking for a motivated Operations Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of QPulse, one of our newest and fastest growing B2B Analytics products. Qpulse is a digital market research solution that looks to disrupt the traditional market research industry by providing unparalleled reach into one of the largest online audiences in Thailand and strengthening survey targeting with telco-based target selection and verification.
As Operations Manager for Qpulse, you will be responsible for managing all business operations related to product. You will have an exciting and multi-dimensional position, working closely with the Commercial, Data Science, Product, and Tech teams to ensure the successful delivery of survey campaigns for clients.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to have a strong interest in analytics products and solutions, and you will need to be comfortable in working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
● Manage all day-to-day operational activities required to bring online survey projects to market
● Create, build, and program survey campaigns in our survey platform and on our campaign system. This includes everything from survey set up to campaign testing and execution
● Work closely with the Commercial team to provide survey design templates to clients, review survey questions, and give valuable feedback to ensure the surveys we launch are of highest quality
● Coordinate with Data Science to define and test survey targeting segments to optimize for survey campaign performance
● Work closely with the Product and Tech teams to ensure the survey and campaign processes and systems are performing as expected
● Create and manage tickets for new survey messages and survey campaigns
● Monitor, track, and report on survey campaigns performance
● BS/BA degree or higher
● Experience in working at a top-tier Market Research agency
● Experience with designing and programming surveys
● Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
● We value our employees, and have the mission to attract and retain exceptional talent. We will work in a truly agile way and have no time for finger pointing and politics, instead we learn from mistakes and celebrate successes as a team.
● We will provide a training and coaching program to all our team members, tailored to your development needs and aspirations. This can cover a wide range of skills, like mastering new technologies, further developing your skills in presenting to a range of audiences or supporting you to grow in a leadership position.
● For the right talent, we offer a generous and more than competitive package.