Product Owner, True Analytics
True Digital Group (TDG) is a subsidiary of True Corporation, a leading communications conglomerate in Thailand. TDG’s mission is to develop new digital revenue streams for True Corporation as well as facilitate digital transformation of the Thai economy as a whole.
True Analytics, TDG’s Analytics and AI department, is looking for an experienced Product Owner to join its Product team. Our team’s mandate is to build world-class B2B analytics products on top of True’s unique data platform. You will be joining a diverse, multi-cultural team dedicated to growing True Analytics’ presence in the Thai market.
As Product Owner, you will be responsible for defining your product’s vision and managing the product development process. Other responsibilities include supporting the development team, managing backlog items, and optimizing the value of the product. You will be in the exciting position to lead a team of data scientists and developers towards building and launching first-in-market analytics products.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a strong interest in analytics products and solutions, and you will need to be comfortable in working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of an analytics product built on top of True’s big data platform
- Develop, own, and execute the product vision and roadmap
- Communicate the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization across the organization
- Work closely with the commercial teams to define product features according to customer needs and build a go-to-market plan for your product
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements, including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
- Run a multi-disciplinary squad of data scientists, product development, and platform members in the development process
Adopt an agile approach to product development by continuously reviewing business needs, refining priorities, outlining milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks
- Stay up-to-date with industry and competitor trends, and share insights and learnings across the Analytics team
- Degree in quantitative field such a Data Science, Engineering, etc
- Experience in successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst) and BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView and DOMO
- Experience with specialized field of data science solutions, such as geo-analytics or credit analytics
- Fluent in Thai
- We value our employees, and have the mission to attract and retain exceptional talent. We will work in a truly agile way and have no time for finger pointing and politics, instead we learn from mistakes and celebrate successes as a team.
- We will provide a training and coaching program to all our team members, tailored to your development needs and aspirations. This can cover a wide range of skills, like mastering new technologies, further developing your skills in presenting to a range of audiences or supporting you to grow in a leadership position.
For the right talent, we offer a generous and more than competitive package.