• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of services.
• Effectively utilize service tools for the logging, triage and classification of cases in line with published work instructions.
• Review of cases to ensure SLAs are being met for communication and resolution, escalating cases where SLA breach is approaching and a case is unresolved.
• Lead Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis for root cause finding.
• Ensuring all support documents are updated as required and manage appropriate sign off.
• Create Major Incident, RCA or necessary reports required from management and support team.
• Able to coordinate and follow up internal projects and provide project plan and status.
• Actively drive standardization and optimization of support process and documentation.
• Develop best practices to improve productivity by using tools, process or communication.
• Bachelor's degree in any related field.
• Minimum 3-4 years IT experience in a related field experience.
• Working knowledge of and experience with Incident Problem and Change Management processes.
• Previous customer facing experience in a complex and demanding service environment.
• Communication skills at all levels including solution negotiation skills.
• Good in written and verbal communicator.
• Understand and model the principles of quality service delivery.
• Have the ability to resolve complex issues through analytical thinking.
• Ability to understand complex technical tasks, and propose solutions to challenges.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technologies and tools.