Product Manager - Analytics& AI
The Product Manager will shape, craft, build and ship world class B2B analytic product experiences that deliver huge insight value to our customers. The Product manager is works closely with developers, data analysts and data scientists. As a Product Manager, you will be given access to True’s data resources to grow and develop both personally and professionally, managing your analytics products, and work with business closely and to define product requirements and lead the teams to deliver.
- Create and own an analytic tool(s) based on True’s big data that can turn actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics for the customer.
- Play a lead role in formulating and delivering the product roadmap, and be responsible and accountable for shipping analytic product that create value as measured key business objectives and metrics.
- Work with data analytics experts and data scientists to aim for greater functionality in our analytics products.
- Own and manage the product backlog for your stream, playing the role of Product Owner in a scrum environment. You will be required to write crystal clear user stories and be a master planner.
- Raise the bar through excellent Product Discovery. You are able to find the very best solutions to the hardest problems to solve.
- Evangelize for our products, features, and vision across the entire organization, communicating clearly and effectively with stakeholders of all levels including Sale and Solution team.
- Stay abreast of industry and competitor trends, and share insights and learnings across the team.
Typical skills, and background:
- You are a Product Management with 4+ years experience, with a proven track record of delivering top class digital products. You are curious in nature who loves to obsess over hard to solve problems.
- You are an expert of analytics tool is a plus such like a Google Analytics, Adobe analytics (SiteCatalyst) and BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView and DOMO etc.
- You have a relentless drive to get stuff done. You like to roll-up your sleeves and get stuck in. You are comfortable with ambiguity and will take an idea and make it happen; you persevere when others fall away.
- You have strong ability to weigh up trade-offs, make tough calls and prioritise effectively in a collaborative manner. You want the best result but know at times done is better than perfect.
- You have sufficient technical chops to hold your own in debates across all levels of the organisation on data and analytics, agile methodologies, responsive design, code quality, system scalability and site reliability without skipping a beat.
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade others through well developed, productive relationships.