Product Designer (UX/UI)
True Digital is on a mission to modernize how products are delivered both in Thailand and in the region. We have a flagship experience in TrueID but it is not where it needs to be. It has a massive user base and dedicated following and we want to really take the experience to the next level.
We are looking for a product designer to help us in this effort. You will not only help us redefine the experience, but you will also help us modernize our design processes and workflows. It will be a unique challenge as we aim to be a “super app” and the complexity involved with a solution that spans so many verticals is real. With that said, we can completely succeed here by leading with our exclusive content offerings and packaging other elements in an intuitive design interface.
● Partner with other designers, as well as cross-functionally with research, engineering and business teams to identify problems and solutions
● Create wireframes, flows, UI and prototypes
● Coordinate with each teams to deliver the standard of design
● Perform sketching and ideation, as well as clearly articulate concepts and ideas to relevant stakeholders
● Provide thorough attention to detail from wireframe to high-definition stage
● Maintain good communication with other teams by giving and soliciting constant feedback
What We Can Expect From You
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, analysis, economic or related field, Master degree is preferable
over 5 years’ experience with strategy, digital marketing, channels management, digital goods campaigns and promotions
Proven success in the fast-paced environment
Strong attention to deadlines with growth mindset
Great presentation skill in Thai and English
Knowledge of relevant markets and trends