True Digital is on a mission to modernize how products are delivered both in Thailand and in the region. We have a flagship experience in TrueID but it is not where it needs to be. It has a massive user base and dedicated following and we want to really take the experience to the next level.
We are looking for a product designer to help us in this effort. You will not only help us redefine the experience, but you will also help us modernize our design processes and workflows. It will be a unique challenge as we aim to be a “super app” and the complexity involved with a solution that spans so many verticals is real. With that said, we can completely succeed here by leading with our exclusive content offerings and packaging other elements in an intuitive design interface.
● Partner with other designers, as well as cross-functionally with research, engineering and business teams to identify problems and solutions
● Create wireframes, flows, UI and prototypes
● Coordinate with each teams to deliver the standard of design
● Perform sketching and ideation, as well as clearly articulate concepts and ideas to relevant stakeholders
● Provide thorough attention to detail from wireframe to high-definition stage
● Maintain good communication with other teams by giving and soliciting constant feedback
What We Can Expect From You
● 3+ years of full-time experience as a UX/Interaction designer for digital or web-based products; in-house designer experience highly preferred
● Can think at all layers, from product design, to interaction, to beautiful pixels
● Must have previous exposure to Agile environment.
● Demonstrated success in designing and delivering compelling products in a high growth, fast pace rapidly changing environment that delight users
● Solid understanding of grid systems, typography, web and mobile interface trends
● Great ownership and collaborative mindset to ship products
● Data-driven designer with great A/B Testing and research knowledge
● You’re more concerned with the ‘why’ than the ‘how’
● Proficient in creating wireframes, UX design tools and prototyping (e.g., Sketch, Framer, InVision, Adobe design tools, etc.)
● A strong portfolio of work that demonstrate your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
● Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English
● Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), Graphic Design, or related design discipline