Principal Product Lead (Chat and Communities)
TrueID is one of the top entertainment and lifestyle products in Thailand and we are expanding to be a regional player. We have a ton of exclusive content, dedicated agile teams, and are looking to take our next big step this year by embracing a more social presence in our experience. We are looking for a passionate leader that is willing to push change, drive new strategies, and help us elevate to the next leve.
We’re searching for a Principal Product Manager to lead our Chat & Communities workstream and helping us define the future of what it means to be social on the TrueID platform. The Chat and Communities effort is really the next “big thing” for TrueID and is a critical new effort within our portfolio. By helping a user identify interest based on the vast amount of premium content available, this group will help build meaningful social interactions between people that share the same interests. Think Reddit or Pantip, but unlike those platforms, we actually own real content such as exclusive rights to English Premier League, tons of anime content, music, deals, and much more. Let’s make this social and build virality into our offering.
You will work on refining and improving the guest experience that gets users to visit TrueID repeatedly, onboarding and helping them discover all there is to the platform, and tell their friends all about it - truly realizing the value of TrueID
If leading a product that impacts 20+ million users excites you, then you’ve found the right place.
● This is a leadership role, involving managing a team of Product Managers. The role is responsible for the overall charter of the Community and chat effort (group chat, calling, communities, moderation and virality). As a leader on the team, you will be responsible for contributing to the team’s overall product strategy and alignment with business goals
● Lead, manage and prioritize a robust product backlog and roadmap for the team.
● Work closely with engineers, designers, data, research and other PMs on developing new features/specs and driving execution.
● Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team, executives, and the company.
● Work closely with internal business, operations and partnerships teams in launching and maintaining features that impact TrueID’s growth.
● Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and develop strategy.
What We Can Expect From You
● 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, including 1+ years working in a social capacity
● You have experience growing at-scale consumer products and have strong understanding of growth
● Previous people management experience (building & leading a team) will be a big plus
● You have excellent analytical sense, can build SQL queries from scratch, and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
● You have a passion and drive for testing and learning at a fast pace.
● You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
● You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
● You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.