- Lead the team to steward the business and deliver against business objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Consistently reviewing to look for new revenue opportunities and make recommendations and changes where necessary that may increase revenue and GP
- Analyze behavior, lifestyle, requirement and problem of customers for responding to customer needs and solving customer’s problem
- Develop marketing strategy based on market needs, segments, competitive situation and company targets for sustainable competitive advantage
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of customer database and CRM, brands, and specific requests to provide appropriate input and direction driving the entire communication planning process.
- Improve customer experience : customer loyalty, customer relation, customer value and customer satisfaction
- Ensure marketing deliverables are met on time and within budget and align with the business objectives and customer strategy.
- Keep abreast of the development and trends in the ever-changing business landscape. Take a digital-first approach is an essential competency ability to structure innovation plans to improve effectiveness and efficiency for investments.
- Fully understand and interpretation of media system, research, market data, and manage 3rd Party audits.
- Build and Coach team effectiveness by providing a clear definition of what’s expected and identifying the people with the right skills and capabilities.
- Take entrepreneurial calculated risks and act on opportunities that lead to significant gains for the business
- Bachelor’s degree – Marketing or Business Administration would be benefits.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in marketing strategy
- Experience in loyalty program would be advantageous
- Familiar with loyalty marketing