Marketing Communication Strategist (Sports | Game | Strategic Contents) - TrueID
What you’ll need to succeed:
● Responsible to manage TrueID Campaigns on Sports | Gaming and Focus products
include gathering market situations in order to initiate communication plans and strategy
to achieve the target and present proposals for campaigns and the final performance as
● Take a consultative approach in assisting with campaign management, audience
targeting and providing meaningful insights using data as a pivot.
● Translate the business requirements and strategic direction into actionable process and
work closely with Media Planners, Ad Operations, Creative and Data teams to ensure
● Analyze campaign performance, provide meaningful insights and improve revenue
across all the assigned projects.
● Ensure engagement in strategic discussions and ideation process for building a holistic
solution for owner’s campaign needs, build capabilities across key platforms like Paid,
Owned, and Earn medias.
● Collaborate with analytics resources to understand segment sales performance to
leverage our existing promotional plans within a larger set of brand-specific activities.
● Liaise with data science and data analytic functions to develop the “perfect targeting” for
campaigns through data signals indicating a higher propensity to purchase.
● Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, Awareness,
Engagement, retention, Sales and ROI.
● Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand campaign and strategic campaign.
● Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects,
and marketing plans.
● Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, analysis, economic or related field, Master degree is preferable
- over 5 years’ experience with strategy, digital marketing, channels management, digital goods campaigns and promotions
- Proven success in the fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to deadlines with growth mindset
- Great presentation skill in Thai and English
- Knowledge of relevant markets and trends