Licensing and Rights Management Executive (Acquisitions)
TrueID (True Digital Group) is recruiting a licensing and rights management executive based in the company’s new digital campus office at 101 on Third, the executive will be a key member of the team to support in the acquisitions end to end cycle as well as rights management. The candidate will need to facilitate in cross functional day to day operations and have strong teamwork as well as communications skills, preferably proficient in both TH and ENG.
The ideal candidate has strong organizational skills and is detail oriented, diligent and responsible. Strong communication skills are need to interface and project manage cross functionally with legal, finance, marketing and ops teams.The executive should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, taking the initiative, managing multiple projects, and working under tight timeframes.
• Process legal agreements and contracts between distributors, studios and TrueID partnerships and acquisitions teams
• Liaise with True Corp. legal team; Interface with legal for MOU and licensing contract system approval once acquisitions deal closed
• Manage, organize and establish systematized database of licenses for tracking and strategy purposes
• Interface with finance for acquired titles (expense invoices) as well as content operations teams for materials delivery as well as tech spec
• Work with content ops on removals of expired licenses from system and process marketing clearances
• Bilingual TH/ENG proficiency prefered
• 1-3 years of experience required
• Team player, strong communication skills, diligent, detail oriented and responsible
• Proficiency in Excel and content ops systems preferred