Learning Experience & Product Designer
As Learning Experience & Product Designer of True Digital Academy, you will shape the vision for True Digital Academy’s product portfolio, learning experience, and learning journey.
In your role, you will work closely with Head of Learning to ensure the product strategy, product planning, and product roadmap can be realized with the targeted timeline with the optimized prioritization. This includes understanding the landscape and customer needs for digital upskilling and reskilling, enhancing True Digital Academy’s products and its roadmap, overseeing the design of new products and programs in a data-driven fashion. You will also take active parts in working with subject matter experts to structure the optimal learning agenda, materials, and experience for our clients.
Productization and learning product roadmap
o Understand market demands and user needs to set product vision and identify product opportunities
o Work together with Head of Learning to realize the short- and long-term product strategy at True Digital Academy
o Maintain the overall roadmap, including the ongoing product strategy, product planning, roadmap, and prioritization
o Coordinate with various teams (e.g., marketing, business development) to establish business requirements for products and to test and scale programs
Design & Development of new learning products
o Work together with subject matter experts and tech team (as needed) to develop key products and programs (e.g., discover, deep dive, design)
o As assign from the Head of Learning to oversee learning outcomes of programs and establish a systematic way to evaluating program & product success
o As requested, work with business development team on need-analysis sessions with clients to scope and uncover organizational training needs or define learning objectives within identified areas of interest.
o Own full design process for selected programs or engagements, including working with subject matter expert to design curriculum for enterprise clients (based on existing curriculum or newly made)
o Oversee learning outcomes of programs developed. Evaluate program success
o Work actively with other teams at True Digital Academy and external stakeholder to ensure priorities and visions are aligned
o Strategically think about overall community and pipeline of instructors, including how to recruit and maintain them.
• Passion about learning, learning experience, and digital topics: have a genuine desire to continue own learning and have a deep interest in digital topics e.g., technology, data and analytics, digital marketing, product management, UX, cybersecurity. Care deeply about how to optimize learning experience with a ready mindset to apply the passion to design optimal learning experience
• Product acumen: experience in product management a big plus (especially, proven track record of shipping high-impact product solutions, preferably in learning segment)
• Able to progress towards longer-term goals with tenacity and resilience, at ease with ambiguity and changing priorities and a non-linear journey - and able to overcome setbacks.
• Customer-focused: dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers to improve products and services
• Data-driven decision-making and problem solving: analytical rigor in decision making; make decisions that are backed by data
• Presentation skills: is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings; able to convincingly bring an idea across
• Stakeholder and relationship management: Proven ability of driving change within large scale organizations while also bringing people along for the journey; ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels; proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and partner across complex organizations to drive results at scale