International Business | Growth Manager
We aim to be an integral part of Thai consumers’ everyday digital activities. As the leading figure in this field, our highest objectives are to deliver integrated digital lifestyle, point and pay, and enable technology service provider in Thailand with regional presence. With our merchants covering all facets of daily lifestyle and transactions, we firmly believe that our key target of being the prime digital media and telco ecosystem is within our reach.
Why Work With Us?
To us, the word digital does not merely translate to technology, but it signifies something far more revolutionary and life-changing. As a start-up corporation, we have prime leaders and experts from various industries that seek to enhance you professionally and grow together as a company. Accompanied by creative and data-minded specialists, we believe in extraordinary happenings.
Role & Responsibilities:
● Develop relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with operating countries to fuel their users and revenue growth
● Identify high-impact export/scale opportunities based on existing frameworks and tools, and develop new ideas and approaches to drive international growth for your assigned portfolio
● Coordinate across teams and countries to drive initiative launches from strategy to execution
● Conceptualize, plan and execute scalable programs to launch new products and offerings
● Work with relevant metrics. Track the success of various programs, course correcting when required
● Consult Content, Product, Revenue and other XFNs to provide specific, data-informed, and actionable advice to drive international business across users and business results
● Demonstrated analytical experience and a capacity for developing and understanding strategy
● Understanding of the technology industry and its ecosystem. Obsessed with technology, with the ability to "think outside the box” and leadership to execute effectively
● Interest in analyzing products, users and market dynamics
● Demonstrated capability of taking self-initiative, leadership roles, and working effectively in highly dynamic work stream environments
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Proficient in English