Industry Lead - Account Management
As a member of the team leader for this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of TDG solutions that will have a significant impact on our customers on digital business. This position focuses on our customers in one or more sectors.
As part of a single-threaded sales team focusing on the TDG Solution and Platform, you will be responsible for working with strategic customers and their existing account teams to qualify and pursue sales opportunities for digital projects. You will engage with our segment sales, solutions architects, partner and services organizations to drive large and highly complex opportunities to closure. This is a hands-on, detail-oriented, “roll-up your sleeves” environment and requires a passion for innovation, ability to deal with ambiguity as well as an ability to scale and influence broadly.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Drive revenue and market share for TDG.
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
• Work with internal and external partners to extend reach & drive adoption of TDG solutions.
• Manage contract negotiations along with the core sales organization.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• 10+ years of sales or business development experience with quota accountability.
• Proven ability to sell complex data analytics, IOT, media advertising and digital health.
• Fluency with licensing and service business at large scale.
• Experience in overlay sales with business and technical decision maker audiences.
• Ability to develop and execute strategic plans.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
• Experience in working with one of key sector such as real estate, retail, conglomerate or financial services.
• Experience with selling to Education
• BA/BS degree . MBA is a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
What you will bring:
• Strategy development experience in a top-tier strategy consulting or Fortune 100 corporate strategy function.
• Proven track record of creating sales strategies, driving revenue growth through differentiated go-to-market approaches and sales models.
• Direct experience with at least one of key vertical (real estate, retail, conglomerate or financial services) is a must.