● Set-up, manage and execute a cross-functional organisation including Digital Marketing Operations, Social Media, Marketing Communications, Content Marketing, Product & Analytics team across the complex organisation.
● Increase marketing's effectiveness in terms of ROAS to an organization's customers and prospects.
● Manage growth marketing platforms & vendor relationships. Ability to convince both internal and external stakeholders to test & learn.
● Able to manage zero budget marketing leveraging own & earned media, which covered half of the Thai population.
● Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for areas of responsibility where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
● Able to project manage growth hacking projects in the fast environment.
● Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
● Identify, manage, and track key dependencies, issues, and risks and escalate to senior management when necessary.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
● Bachelor's degree required Aged 27-34.
● 5-8 years of experience working in the Marketing area in a professional environment (Advertising and Promotion, Campaign Management, Marketing Automation, Marketing Operations/Planning & Management, Marketing Processes and Organization, Marketing Resource Management).
● Having knowledge and experience in SEO & SEM marketing principles, Online PR, Online Advertising, campaign-based online activity to reach online KPI factors or techniques, or others.
● Experience with marketing campaign design, implementation, and execution.
● Creative, out of the box, and open mindset while remaining in a commercial sense.
● Be enthusiastic, open-minded with a willingness to learn new things and changes.
● And of course, love the entertainment industry as you will manage one of the Top3 entertainment apps in Thailand!