Full Stack Developer
• Develop web applications or technical solutions that meet both functional and non-functional requirements including, quality, security, and performance within committed period.
• Work closely with project managers and product owners to understand business goals and system requirements.
• Communicate constantly with product owner to understand and measure business requirements and values of developed features.
• Contribute ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience.
• Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information System, or related fields.
• 5+ years of experience in software development.
• Experience in Kubernetes, Vue, JS, etc. would be an advantage
• Experience with source control systems such as Git, SVN, etc.
• Experience with Web Services (either JSON or XML-formatted return data), Restful.
• Have positive attitude and be open-minded.
• Have a strong sense of ownership, which drives you to find ways to do things better, faster, and more effective.