Full Stack Developer
• Develop web applications/api or technical solutions that meet both functional and non-functional requirements--including, but not limited to, quality, security, and performance—within committed timeframe
• Work closely with scrum master and product owners to understand business goals and system requirements
• Communicate constantly with product owner to understand and measure business requirements and values of developed features
• Contribute ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience
• Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value
Qualifications for candidates
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information System, or related fields.
• 0-5 years of experience in software development
• Experience with source control systems such as Git, SVN, etc.
• Experience with Restful and GraphQL
• Experience in TDD frameworks such as Mocha, Pact.io
• Experience in modern technology adoption such as Kafka, Redis, API Gateway.
• Experience in front-end/back-end web development
• Have positive attitude and be open-minded.
• Have a strong sense of ownership which drives you to find ways to do things better, faster, and more effective