Film Acquisitions Manager
TrueID and TrueIDTV is recruiting a film co-ordinator/manager based in the company’s new digital campus, the co-ordinator will be integrated as a key member of the team to support the content acquisitions process. The co-ordinator will have the opportunity to participate in content brainstorming sessions and participate in creating market trends in the digital entertainment business. The candidate will be part of the programming and operations end to end cycle. Looking for candidates with a willingness to learn, passion for the film industry, as well as proficiency in both TH and ENG.
The ideal candidate has strong organizational skills and is detail oriented, diligent and responsible. The co-ordinator/manager should be comfortable multitasking, working in a fast-paced environment and taking initiative while working side by side as part of the content acquisitions team.
● Support Day to Day operations; including Licensing and Financial related tasks
● Daily monitoring/tracking/reporting of data analytics, revenue metrics and VOD viewership performance to inform content strategy, acquisitions and campaigns
● Support in the price and proposition strategy of the TVOD film business
● Support in reporting cycle to senior management regarding sales forecasting, revenue figures and tracking TVOD KPIs
● Curation of film batches from major and indie studios for release on OTT box/app/web shelves
● Co-ordinate in film file prep and delivery between distributors and liaising with content operations teams; Manage qc, metadata and synopsis sheets
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, analysis, economic or related field, Master degree is preferable
over 5 years’ experience with strategy, digital marketing, channels management, digital goods campaigns and promotions
Proven success in the fast-paced environment
Strong attention to deadlines with growth mindset
Great presentation skill in Thai and English
Knowledge of relevant markets and trends