• Working closely with leadership team to formulate business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan
• Liaise with BU heads and BU finance to build group annual budget & forecast
• Producing models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors
• Analyzing financial and operational results to better understand company performance
• Utilizing BI tools to deliver meaningful insights into business performance
• Communicate to senior management on company performance with recommendations for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation, and streamline operation
• Review operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives
• Review existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts
• Provide infights to senior management around financial modeling, forecasts and profitability
• Drive cross functional process regarding financial planning and proper reporting processes
• 7-10 years of corporate finance / planning experience from multinational company
• Have direct experience driving a financial or business discussion with management.
• Fluent in English both verbal and written is a must
• Experience in consolidating financials / planning of multiple companies or business units
• Strong teamwork/leadership skills promoting a positive team-based environment
• Proven ability to identify issues and make recommendations to improve process/procedure to correct the root cause
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Adaptable, strong team player with outstanding communication skills
• Ability to function in a complex, fast paced, process-based, customer-focused environment.
• Must be able to effectively interact with all levels within and outside of the organization in a professional manner.