Digital Campaign Manager
Responsible for the strategy related to TrueYou digital channels, end-to-end campaign management, and all associated testing and reporting analytics. Translate advanced campaign goals from the client into tactics across multiple ad platforms. Lead ongoing support for 5-10 brand campaigns in the first 90 days of work. Onboard at least one new digital campaign in your first quarter
Accountability and activities
• Manage end-to-end campaigns
From build campaign / create communication plan / launch to market / report and evaluation / performance-based goal . Lead the execution of all daily management of marketing programs from start to finish while driving collaboration with the team and internal cross-functional teams. Defining activation strategies and executing campaigns with our marketing team and external partners. Provide recommendations and initiatives to the marketing team on how to improve or boost up the engagement rate for TrueYou Web and Application.
• Develop strategies
To increase MAU of website and application which generates more qualified leads that result in hitting monthly goals. Build campaign management processes for use by all digital tactics. Create detailed project plans liaising closely with developers, marketing, editorial, and design teams to ensure all deliverables are met.
Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI.
● Master's Degree in Marketing, or similar
● Exceptional analytical, data interpretation, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
● Expert in using Google's suite of solutions including Data Studio, Campaign Manager, Bid Manager, and Google Analytics
● Excellent Excel skills and data analysis
● Solid understanding of interactive research tools and Google Analytics
Required Skills / Knowledge
● Attention to detail, confidence, and a can-do attitude.
● Have a working knowledge of current priorities, open projects, and opportunities for upsell or renewal
● Be able to work well under pressure with short deadlines
● Drive, ambition and motivation for success.
● Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and commitment to meet deadlines.
● Strong familiarity with highly time-sensitive campaigns, fast-changing audiences and geographic targets
● Solid background in digital marketing and performance marketing channels
● Operational understanding of marketing tactics
● Highly organized with strong attention to detail