DevOps Engineering / Manager
● Responsible for maintaining Edge and CDN system
● Life cycle management the private/public cloud / containers and VMs
server/infrastructure and related platforms such as RedhatOpenshift, AWS.
● Implement, manage and maintain support the automation workflows for
● Performance management and capacity planning.
● Incident handling and problem solving.
● Contribute ideas and researching (technological and product) to enhance the
overall service experience.
● Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable
the teams to deliver more value.
● Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information System, or any other related fields.
● Minimum 3 years Linux and/or Windows System administration and engineering experience, specifically CentOS and Redhat.
● Knowledge in web acceleration, web performance, CDN (content delivery network), cloud network solutions
● Knowledge in content delivery broadcast
● Strong scripting skills (shell script, Java Scripts, JSON)
● Familiarity with virtualization and containerization, especially VMware (vCenter,
vSphere), Openshift or docker.
● Have experience managing Infrastructure services such as AD, NTP, Log and
● Have experience managing patching of Infrastructure systems such as server,
● Experience in implementing and maintaining Monitoring tools, log
management such as Nagios, Zabbix, ElasticSearch etc.
● Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and database
components such as Nginx, Apache, Redis, MongoDB.
● Medium level scripting skills in languages such as Bash, Python, etc.
● Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches,
TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.).
● Strong problem‐solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on a challenge.
● Proven ability to stay abreast and continually expand knowledge in the areas
of new technological developments and trends. Understand CI/CD and other common DevOps tools and willing to learn related technologies.