• Life cycle management the private/public cloud / containers and VMs server/infrastructure and related platforms such as Redhat Openshift, AWS.
• Implement, manage and maintain support the automation workflows for deployment
• Performance management and capacity planning.
• Incident handling and problem solving.
• Able to support out of office hours
• Contribute ideas and researching (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience.
• Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information System, or related fields.
• 3 - 5 years experience in Linux and/or Windows System administration and engineering experience, specifically CentOS and Ubuntu.
• Familiarity with virtualization, cloud platforms, docker management platform, especially VMware (vCenter, vSphere), Redhat Openshift, Google Kubernetes.
• Well versed in internet architectures, including web, application, and database components such as Nginx, Apache, Memcached, Redis, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, MongoDB.
• Familiarity with continuous deployment methodology and other common DevOps tools including Git, Jenkins, Capistrano and configuration tools such as Ansible.
• Medium level scripting skills in languages such as Bash, Python, Ruby.
• Understanding of firewall and network
• Experience with application load balancing solutions for scaling and High Availability.
• Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.).
• Ability and flexibility to join in on an on-call rotation for escalations in support of our 24x7x365 operation.
• Strong problem‐solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on a challenge.
• Proven ability to stay abreast and continually expand knowledge in the areas of new technological developments and trends.