• Test, troubleshoot and maintain new and existing code.
• Management and implementation of CI/CD workflows.
• Design, Configure, Build, Test, Deploy & Monitor.
• Managing cloud-based services (GCP/AWS), be familiar with modern web app and microservice. architectures, and have experience of tools like Docker, Kubernetes Terraform, and Ansible.
• Provide support, solutions and enhancements to current and new build and deployment.
• Provide build and deploy scripts as part of continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
• Experience working in a DevOps environment, fully understanding DevOps frameworks.
• A solid understanding of general networking (including TCP/IP, networking/security, switches/routing, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/encryption, load balancing and SSH).
• Linux operating experience – Ubuntu / CentOS / RHEL / Debian.
• Database technology experience - PostgreSQL.
• Scripting experience – Python / Bash /Groovy.
• Strong Git and Gitlab understanding.
• Infrastructure as a code (iaac) & Configuration as a code (caac).
• Other tools - Artifactory, ElasticSearch, Jenkins, Influx, Kibana, Grafana, Docker, Kubernetes • Agile methodology including SCRUM / Kanban approach.
• Experience working in an Agile environment with tools like Jira and Confluence