Database Admin (DBA)
• Design, standardize, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable DB
• Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices
• Research and improve for DB technologies
• Performance management and capacity planning.
• Incident handling and problem solving.
• Contribute ideas and researching (technological and product) to enhance the overall service experience.
• Able to support out of office hours
• Enable the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
• B.S., in Computer Science or any related field
• 3 to 5 years RDBMS databases
• Knowledge of or Experience on Cloud , virtualization and containerization technologies
• Strong Knowledge and experience on RDBMS and Nosql (eg. Oracle, Mysql , Cassandra, Redis, Hazelcast ,MongoDB, Kalfka or Elastic Search)
• Strong knowledge on troubleshooting, improvement and tuning databases
• Experience in DB clustering, load balacing or fault torrent
• Experience and have knowledge of SQL Programming language
• Foundational knowledge in networking technologies (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP, SNMP, etc.).
• Ability and flexibility to join in on an on-call rotation for escalations in support of our 24x7x365 operation.
• Strong problem‐solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on a challenge.
• Proven ability to stay abreast and continually expand knowledge in the areas of new technological developments and trends.