True Digital Co., Ltd. is a fast-growing spin-off from True Corporation Public Company Limited, where it’s committed to creating the best content delivery platform for music, movies, privileges, etc. to fulfill customer needs.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be part of the team responsible for developing segmentation services, and other machine learning services (i.e. recommendation engine), which utilizes both internal and external data sources to drive the marketing campaign and revenue generation. You will be responsible for finding and extracting insights from large data sets for campaign management, and other products development within the company and group. You will also be expected to have a proven ability to drive business results with a data-driven approach.
We value diversity of ideas, frank discussion, open mindset, continuous learning and self improvement to stay on top of the latest developments in this fast-changing field of Big-Data and A.I. If this is the right mix for you, apply!
● Working with large and complex data sets, including both structured and unstructured data, to discover actionable insights.
● Developing an end-to-end process from data sources to insights.
● Extracting the data, analyzing profiles using machine learning methods (i.e. partitioning clustering, hierarchical clustering, density-based clustering) to come up with actionable segmentation.
● Developing both telco and non-telco product recommendation engines to serve the customers and increase the customer’s LTV.
● Developing visualization, dashboards, and recommendation for the next course of actions.
● Bachelor or Master’s in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other quantitative field.
● 5-7 years of experience in manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
● Experienced in Python or R programming languages.
● Entrepreneur mindset, can-do attitude, eager to learn new technologies, open-minded and able to communicate your ideas to others (both within the team and business users) effectively.
● Good verbal and written skills in English.
● Bonus: In-depth knowledge in at least one of the following domains: ○ Customer Segmentation, Recommendation system, Time Series Analysis
● Bonus: Experienced in applying agile development methodology.
● Bonus: Experienced in developing production-graded software.
● Bonus: Experienced in any of the following technologies;
○ BigQuery, SQL, Spark, Hive, Cassandra, Airflow, Google Cloud Platform