True Digital Co., Ltd. is a fast-growing spin-off from True Corporation Public Company Limited, where it’s committed to creating the best content delivery platform for music, movies, privileges, etc. to fulfill customer needs.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be part of the team responsible for developing personalization services, and other machine-learning services that enhance user experiences for our digital media products. You will be responsible for finding insight from analyzing company data. You will be using large data sets to find opportunities for product development and using models to test the effectiveness of different actions. You will also be expected to have a proven ability to drive business results with a data-driven approach.
We value diversity of ideas, frank discussion, open mindset, continuous learning and self improvement to stay on top of the latest developments in this fast-changing field of Big-Data and A.I. If this is the right mix for you, apply!
● Working with large and complex datasets, including both structured and unstructured data, to discover actionable insights.
● Developing an end-to-end process from data sources to insights.
● Providing insightful visualization, explanation and recommendation for the next course of
● Occasionally communicating your work to both technical and business audience via live
demonstrations, presentations, whitepapers and publications.
● Master’s or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
● 5-7 years of experience in manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
● Experienced in Python or R programming languages.
● Can-do attitude, eager to learn new technologies, open-minded and able to communicate
your ideas to others effectively.
● Good verbal and written skills in English
● BONUS: In-depth knowledge in at least 1 of the following domains:
○ Recommender Systems, Time Series Analysis, Customer Segmentation
● BONUS: Proven ability to apply scientific methods to solve a problem. Some prior
experience in conducting scientific research and / or writing academic papers.
● BONUS: Experienced in applying Agile development methodology.
● BONUS: Experienced in developing production-graded software.
● BONUS: Experienced in any of the following technologies.
○ Cassandra, BigQuery, ElasticSearch, SQL, Spark, Hive, Google Cloud Platform (e.g., BigQuery, Google Analytics, Dataproc, etc.)
Interested applicants please send an email with CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org