Copywriting and Online Content Writer
- Publish the banner on each media such as TrueYou, TrueID, TrueMovH in various channel
- Posting and create advertising caption on Social media such as Line, Facebook
- Create daily content for all online and social media platforms, with a focus on compelling storytelling, strengthening fan engagement and driving traffic to App & Web
Role & Responsibilities
- Handle social media posting calendar of Line, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for increase brand awareness, visibility and drive traffic to TrueYou website and application
- Develop audience-appropriate copy that adheres to brand standards for a variety of platforms and channels including websites, social media, ads, video, and other digital and print media.
- Develop and manage social calendars and content for all digital platforms
- Maintain overall content calendars for efficient departmental communication and awareness
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with business’ keyword and SEO strategies.
- Track and monitor performance social engagement, social listening
- Coordinate with designer, media management and marketing for publish the content
- At least 5 years experience in content marketing in Thai and English
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong understanding of marketing (especially web marketing) and advertising principles.
- Experienced in creating engaging and attractive contents for both offline and online.
- Strong creativity, self-motivated, result-oriented, dynamic, initiative with good analytical skill
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Strong interest in digital marketing and the Internet space
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, optimistic, hardworking, and challenge lover