Content Analysis Manager
- Be an important contributor to a team based approach to understanding content business trends, creating analyses, and generating insights about TrueID key content business strategic metrics.
- Scan the competitive and industry landscape for developments related to TrueID content’s ability to achieve content business goals. Synthesize developments into focused understanding, insights, and guidance for day to day operation and future strategic moves.
- Deliver presentations to key stakeholders on content performance dynamics, content business dynamics, competitive and industry dynamics, and the interplay between these elements.
- Be working across all levels of the business and so will need to establish trusting and
- Experience and interest in digital content, with a knowledge of new developments in the media, tech, and entertainment industries
- Someone who exhibits a keen sense of curiosity about the world and a mindset of experimentation.
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, ever changing information
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with content business goals
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding
- Able to operate effectively, even when things are not clear or the way forward is not obvious
- Adept at learning quickly, applying insights from past efforts to new situations
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to synthesize data
- Experience in managing teams
- Demonstrated thought leadership