Commercial Finance Manager
- Administer all responsible business units and analyze financial risks to recommend effective solutions.
- Able to give advice on where company risks to the business from local regulations
- Establish and maintain financial reports, budgeting and planning
- Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Financial assessment of investments + tracking ROI on past investments
- Review balance sheet and CFOA for respective business units and ensure effectiveness of process.
- Drive a reconciliation of management P&L to statutory P&L
- Oversee month-end closing results, identify issues, analyze and evaluate monthly results against budget, forecast, and prior period
- Review all financial operating process and analyze results and ensure compliance with GAAP.
- Maintain control environment for all issues.
- Analyze business processes and develop cost saving controls.
- Manage accounting of capital projects for effective expenditure control, and ensure accurate and timely booking of spending and commitments
- 10 years of corporate finance experience from multinational company with team management experience.
- Have direct experience driving a financial or business discussion with management.
- High level of commercial acumen
- Fluent in English both verbal and written is a must
- Strong teamwork/leadership skills promoting a positive team-based environment
- Proven ability to identify issues and make recommendations to improve process/procedure to correct the root cause
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Adaptable, strong team player with outstanding communication skills
- Ability to function in a fast paced, process-based, customer-focused environment.
- Must be able to effectively interact with all levels within and outside of the organization in a professional manner.