• Administer all responsible business units and analyze financial risks to recommend effective solutions.
• Able to give advice on where company risks to the business from local regulations
• Establish and maintain financial reports, budgeting and planning
• Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
• Financial assessment of investments + tracking ROI on past investments
• Review balance sheet and CFOA for respective business units and ensure effectiveness of process.
• Drive a reconciliation of management P&L to statutory P&L
• Oversee month-end closing results, identify issues, analyze and evaluate monthly results against budget, forecast, and prior period
• Review all financial operating process and analyze results and ensure compliance with GAAP.
• Maintain control environment for all issues.
• Analyze business processes and develop cost saving controls.
• Manage accounting of capital projects for effective expenditure control, and ensure accurate and timely booking of spending and commitments
• 10 years of corporate finance experience from multinational company with team management experience.
• Have direct experience driving a financial or business discussion with management.
• High level of commercial acumen
• Fluent in English both verbal and written is a must
• Strong teamwork/leadership skills promoting a positive team-based environment
• Proven ability to identify issues and make recommendations to improve process/procedure to correct the root cause
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Adaptable, strong team player with outstanding communication skills
• Ability to function in a fast paced, process-based, customer-focused environment.
• Must be able to effectively interact with all levels within and outside of the organization in a professional manner.