Business Development (Senior Officer)
- Analyze customer behavior to know and understand marketing trends of privilege and Customer’s want and need to clarify opportunities to build campaign/promotion/privilege to archive customer engagement
- Co-ordinate with others business units and key business partners in order to initiate new marketing campaign and developing usage program to increase customer satisfaction and enhance product value proposition & customer's loyalty.
- Identify new business opportunity, new partnerships and/or new strategy that drive redemption activities to strengthen the benefits program for True Customer
- Ensuring marketing communications align with & enhance product positioning and brand image.
- Ensuring Platform financial targets are achieved as plan. Analyze and provide the feasibility for the campaign and prepare the campaign performance for further improvement and evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree – financial or marketing would be benefits.
- Proficiency in MS word, excel and power point.
- Familiar with loyalty marketing or related marketing field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing or loyalty program.
- Able to Communicate and presentation in English would be benefit