Big Data Engineer
• Implement, maintain, operate ETL jobs to extract, clean and transform raw data into usable
features, in close cooperation with the A.I. engineers in the team.
• Oversee the Big-Data infrastructures both in the cloud and on premise, in close cooperation with
the support / infra engineers.
• Ensure monitoring systems are in-place to monitor the health of the deployed ETL jobs and the
quality of the extracted features.
• Participate as a part of an Agile team. Participate in machine learning model design.
• Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related fields
• 1-5 year experiences in software development with Scala is a must.
• Prior experiences with any of these frameworks / technologies are helpful - Spark, Cassandra,
ElasticSearch, Hive, Google Cloud services (BigQuery, Google Analytics, Dataproc), Graffana,
• Prior experiences in applying Agile development methodology is a plus.
• Can-do attitude, eager to learn new technologies, be open-minded and able to communicate your
ideas to others effectively.