• Develop API and web applications or technical solutions that meet both functional and non-functional requirements including, but not limited to, quality, security, and performance within committed period.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Work closely with system analysts, developers, scrum masters and product owners to understand business goals and system requirements.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information System, or related fields.
• 0-5 years of experience in back-end software development.
• Proven experience of API development and a knowledge of RESTful or SOAP.
• Experience with source control systems such as Git, SVN, etc.
• Proven experience in MySQL, Oracle DB, Kafka, MongoDB, Redis and ElasticSearch.
• Familiarity with relational databases and MVC design pattern.
• Involved in data loading using PL/SQL and SQL*Loader calling UNIX scripts to download and manipulate.
• Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning and Application tuning using various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN, SQL TRACE.
• Extensively involved in using hints to direct the optimizer to choose an optimum query execution plan.
• Object-oriented development experience with PHP/MySQL and its web frameworks (CodeIgniter and Laravel).
• Experience with GCP applications development.
• Experience with Agile.
• Positive attitude and be open-minded.
• Have a strong sense of ownership which drives you to find ways to do things better, faster, and more effective