We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
● You will have to be a part of the development team (30+ developers) in a project which already has 19 Million++ users installed!
● Work closely with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, QA, Service Engineer, and UX/UI Designer to make sure the backlog is efficiently planned and occasionally assist in technical discussions with the operation and architecture teams.
● Write clean, composable, and maintainable code as you develop world-class applications for millions across the country. We prefer experiences in Kotlin but if you are a Java Developer is fine.
● Write unit tests and automated tests to build and maintain the product we build for our users.
● Learn new technologies, languages, and techniques so that you will be able to adapt to the evolving needs of our user and also yourself.
● BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● Proven software development experience and Android skills development
● Proven working experience in Android app development and
● Have published at least one original Android app
● Experience with Android SDK
● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● A "Can do attitude" and a product mindset.
Why Work with us
● Great equipment consisting of a MacBook Pro with a large screen, and other great accessories (Don't forget that we are subsidizing True Corporation! We have several of the new phone coming up every month!).
● World-class work processes which following the Scrum principles. Developers work on well-sized and well-defined user stories, do estimate using points and work iteratively in short sprints (2 weeks).
● Engineering focused environment. We really care about processes, using the right tools and testing thoroughly the application we work on.
● Regular 1-1 reviews to constantly improve and grow together as a team. We have a clearly defined process for our developers to level up continuously not only their technical skills but also soft skills.
● Group medical insurance (Allianz) and social welfare coverage.
● Casual work attire for everyone.
● Comfortable and really modern office space environment at True Digital Park building next to BTS Punnawithi.
Send CV or resume to contact below
K. Pat :
K James (Manager):
K Kittsak (Manager):
K. Gun (Manager):