Analytics Consultant, True Analytics
True Digital Group (TDG) is a subsidiary of True Corporation, a leading communications conglomerate in Thailand. TDG’s mission is to develop new digital revenue streams for True Corporation as well as facilitate digital transformation of the Thai economy as a whole.
True Analytics, TDG’s Analytics and AI department, is looking for a highly skilled Analytics Consultant to join it’s Consulting team. At True Analytics, our mandate is to build world-class B2B analytics products and services on top of True’s unique data platform. You will be joining a diverse, multi-cultural team dedicated to growing True Analytics’ presence in the Thai market.
As an Analytics Consultant, you will be pivotal in ensuring project delivery in order to grow the client engagement and enhance the interaction with internal stakeholders. The Analytics Consultant will service best practices across analytics and media solutions in order to exceed client expectations. You will also manage revenue targets through campaign execution ensuring client and business KPIs are met. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders, taking ownership of the client relationship whereby ensuring expectations are constantly exceeded.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be passionate about client liaison, data, building key learnings and improving performance.
- Own the client engagement
Work closely with sales teams to propose relevant products and solution to serve client’s needs
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project delivery
Improve campaign learnings by working closely with campaign management and data science team whereby optimising various data sets to maximise output and scale
- Maintain excellent understanding of the analytics market, specifically around technology, data and consumerism
- Drive and entrench relationships across key client portfolios
Implement & improve collaborative efforts through appropriate data use and campaign design
- Project manage the post sales process ensuring client retention and portfolio growth
- BS/BA degree or higher
Min 3 years consultancy management
- Experience in being able to translate data and analytics into workable business cases in order to improve client ROI expectations
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong track record in client engagement and relationship building
- Track record in project management
- Highly proficient in using MS office tools (esp. PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good communication skills both English and Thai
- Can-do attitude
- Passionate about performance marketing and e-commerce
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data modelling
- Global experience having worked across various markets outside Thailand
- We value our employees, and have the mission to attract and retain exceptional talent. We will work in a truly agile way and have no time for finger pointing and politics, instead we learn from mistakes and celebrate successes as a team.
- We will provide a training and coaching program to all our team members, tailored to your development needs and aspirations. This can cover a wide range of skills, like mastering new technologies, further developing your skills in presenting to a range of audiences or supporting you to grow in a leadership position.
- For the right talent, we offer a generous and more than competitive package.